Mandate/Mission of NADFM Pune
Mandate/Mission of NADFM is as under:-
- To develop and mould IDAS probationers through well structured and holistic courses/modules into competent officers for higher defence and defence finance related managements.
- To inculcate in them a deep sense of pride in the service and to train them as professionals in public finance including budgeting, accounting and audit.
- To evolve itself as Centre of Learning to serving IDAS and other civil and military officers by conducting national/international training/courses, seminars etc. on defence finance and related areas including defence acquisition, procurement, offsets etc.
- To provide academic and intellectual leadership to other training centres of the department
- To impart training to Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers/staff of the Defence Accounts Department serving in the organisations of PCDA(SC), Pune, PCDA(O), Pune, PCDA(Navy), Mumbai, CDA (CSD), Mumbai, CFA(Fys) KGF, Kirkee, Pune, JCDA(R&D), Pashan, Pune and PAO GREF, Dighi, Pune to enhance their professional knowledge and skill thereby to provide basic support to the HRD activities of the Department.
- To impart training on various automation projects in Defence Accounts Department.